Kelly is back! Did today’s lucky listener beat her?
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen of our special Georgetown Cupcakes for just playing.
1. According to Tim Burton a sequel to Beetlejuice is in the works. Who played Beetlejuice in the original?
2. Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels has been suspended for five games for intentionally throwing at Nats player Bryce Harper sunday night. Why did he say he did it? Old School Hazing/ Welcome to the big leagues / he was a rookie.
3. Swimmer Michael Phelps says he plans to retire after the 2012 London Olympics. How many medals does does he need to have collected the most Olympic medals in history?
4. TV chef Rachel Ray has asked staffers to perform a wacky exorcism ritual while planning her move into arch rival Chelsea studio in New York. Who’s studio is she moving in to?
5. GOP Congresswoman Kristi Noem just picked up her graduate degree from South Dakota State University. What was it in?
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!