Kelly is back! But today she’s up against Ben Bailey the host of Discovery Channel’s Cash Cab. Find out who’s the trivia master between the two.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen of our special Georgetown Cupcakes for just playing.
1. Sacha Baron Cohen rides a camel at Prestigious Film Festival where he fell off the camel. Which film fest?
2. Betty White is in Washington this morning to do some book signing and shine a light on her work for this cause?
3. Higher education might not only improve your finances but according to the CDC it does lengthen this?
4. A growing number of communities in the US like Fort Lee, N.J. are now making it illegal to walk and do this?
5. THE PREAKNESS hits Pimlico this Saturday and its the next shot for the Kentucky Derby winner to edge in on the triple crown. Who one the Derby?
Ben Bailey will be at the Hamilton LIVE - Friday the 18th for 2 shows. Go to thehamiltondc.com for tickets
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!
Can’t Beat Kelly Archive