Kelly’s back. Was today’s listener triumphant?
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen of our special Georgetown Cupcakes for just playing.
1. This quirky Friends star and bio major in college was in the area over the weekend to give a commencement speech for the elite Foxcroft School in Middleburg.
2. Mark Zuckerberg is really feeling the pinch of Facebook’s falling stock. He’s now no longer one of the world’s 40 richest people. And while in Rome with his bride he didn’t even bother to leave this.
3. This no reservations star and arch enemy of Paula Deen is moving from the travel channel over to CNN.
4. Kim Kardashian is quite the possessive girlfriend. Sources are coming forward saying she doesn’t want any women near Kanye unless she is there—even his friend, including chasing this singer and his good friend from his dressing room.
5. President Obama doled out the Medal of Freedom at the White House to 13 individuals Tuesday afternoon, singer Bob Dylan and this former Secretary of State.
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!