Kelly’s back. Was today’s listener triumphant?
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen of our special Georgetown Cupcakes for just playing.
1. The British National Anthem, was sung by Katherine Jenkins, the runner-up on this year’s Dancing With The Stars, for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebration Sunday. What is this anthem’s name?
2. This reality television personality, Camille Grammer, heart was surely warmed, or maybe more heated, after her previous husband Kelsey Grammer and latest wife renewed their vows at the Little Church of the West in Las Vegas. The show she is on is called this.
3. This second place pageant winner placed in second behind Miss Rhode Island, Oliva Culpo, for the Miss USA pageant last night.
4. Over the weekend this golf superstar is back in the game–now tied with golf star Jack Nicklaus for the the second most tournament wins in PGA history. Game on!
5. One of the apparently worst cities in the in America according to Travel and Leisure magazine is this. Hint, it’s pretty chilly there.