Kelly’s back. Are you wondering how today’s listener did? Tune in every morning or listen to our live podcast below!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen of our special Georgetown Cupcakes for just playing.
1. Usher revealed that he and THIS deceased pop singer were planning on recording a duet for his new album. They’d even met to discuss it, but never were able to get into the studio before she passed.
2. 19-year-old rookie sensation Bryce Harper sparked an instant catch-phrase on Twitter Wednesday: “That’s a clown question, bro.” Harper was responding to a reporter in Toronto who asked if he was going to take advantage of Canadian drinking laws to celebrate his big game Tuesday night. What baseball team does he play for?
3. What do you call someone who steals your tortillas?
4. This over the top meat wearing pop star has revealed details about her new fragrance Fame after photos were leaked online. It’s “black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne.” What star?
5. Fans have already started camping out in the rain in New York for a chance to see Justin Bieber Friday on which national morning show?
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!