Kelly’s back. Are you wondering how today’s listener did? Tune in every morning or listen to our live podcast below!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen of our special Georgetown Cupcakes for just playing.
1. Alex and Connor Winemiller are quite exceptional students, not only for their 4.2 GPAs, but both brothers graduated Loudoun County High School having never missed a ONE of these.
2. The two biggest DVD downloads last week were the show Up All Night with Christina Applegate and this teen heartthrob band’s live concert.
3. Apparently someone did put baby in a corner when they decided to delay the reboot of this movie until 2014.
4. Looks like R-Pattz is not a fan of his new nick name saying he’s “not sure who invented it but he’d like to strangle them.” Who’s R-Pattz?
5. More than 650 pieces of rock and roll memorabilia are hitting the auction block this weekend in Hollywood. Some of the items include a dress Whitney Houston wore to her first Grammy’s, David Bowies Guitar, and an ex-ray of this hip-shaking king of rock and roll’s arm. Whose x-ray?
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!