Kelly’s back. Are you wondering how today’s listener did? Tune in every morning or listen to our live podcast below!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen of our special Georgetown Cupcakes for just playing.
1. Madonna is still recovering from the media frenzy after flashing her lady part in Istanbul, but that didn’t stop her from flashing her bum in this Italian city.
2. This Smarty actor may have failed as an Oscar host, but he loves his new schedule as a guest for General Hospital. Who is this actor?
3. Weighing in at almost 1 million pounds and flying about 200 miles above us at about 18,000 miles/hr is this – and this will be visible in the sky tonight.
4. This area in Maryland’s nuclear-free policy is considered one of the most restrictive in the nation. That’s why a recent decision to make an exception to the rule has some residents upset.
5. Virginia is one of six states where Dole Fresh Vegetables is voluntarily recalling more than 1,000 of THIS due to a possible health risk from Listeria.
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!