Kelly’s back. Are you wondering how today’s listener did? Tune in every morning or listen to our live podcast below!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen of our special Georgetown Cupcakes for just playing.
1. Yesterday was the big DC Govt. surplus auction and despite their trashy nature, these two sterling beauties fetched over $3k. What were they?
2. Walgreens has teamed up with the Center for Disease Control to bring free testing of this virus to dozen of stores across the US, including the DC area. Which Virus?
3. This movie about an exotic man dancer doesn’t hit theaters until Friday, but it’s already getting slated to be a broadway hit.
4. This famous clock tower off of Parliament in London is getting renamed to Elizabeth Tower. What is the clock tower’s current name?
5. Proud momma Jessica Simpson has finally released the first what of baby Maxwell drew? PHOTO
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!