By Kelly Collis, The Tommy Show
Back in the saddle again and have to enter the world of online dating. This means plenty of first dates.
Since this is not my first rodeo I have been able to weed out some not so great fits.
I am very blunt and open in what I am looking for. But I have my share of deal breakers during the first date.
1. Do not talk about how long you have been participating in online dating.
2. Making a comment on how beautiful another women is in the room is just plain rude.
3. I don’t want to know about why your last relationship failed. TMI for a first date.
4. Since I am dating divorced fathers, I really don’t want to know why your ex-wife is crazy.
5. Leaves his phone on the table and responds to texts.