The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a pair of Kelly Clarkson tickets for just playing.
1. If there are 100 senators, and 435 members of the House, how many voting members of congress are there?
2. Members of congress don’t have to use these when sending letters to constituents, instead they use franks.
3. The Republican party is nicknamed the GOP. What does that stand for?
4. The youngest members of the hill used to be high school students living and volunteering over the summer, but the program has since been retired. What was the program called?
5. If a member of the House serves a two year term, how long is a senators term?
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!