From The Tommy Show
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a two gift cards to Papa John’s Pizza for just playing.
1. This crazy celeb has taken a break from interviewing his potential wives to take in a standing ovation for his stage performance in London.
2. All eyes were on the Redskins win yesterday, but last night one of the famous tennis sisters also made us proud winning the US Open last night. Which sister?
3. Speaking of the Skins, our new star quarterback RGII led some serious butt kicking yesterday, but this should come as no surprise. He was the heisman trophy winner from Baylor University. What state is Baylor in?
4. The exes are teaming up! Brooke Mueller and Denise Richards were spotting having lunch together over the weekend. Who’s exes are they?
5. A new study on vacationing habits, Washingtonians have earned the reputation as most likely to do what?
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!