Was today’s lucky caller able to beat Kelly? Find out.
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a two giftcards to Papa John’s Pizza for just playing.
1. Lady Gaga may be filling out, but Lisa Lampinelli dropped 80 pounds after starring on Donald Trump’s show last season. Which show?
2. In honor of National Peace Day, Elton John will be performing in London and Yoko Ono will be taking over times square to raise awareness. Which Beatle member was she married to?
3. Despite what they told us, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher were spotted in New York holding hands like a bonafide couple. What tv show did they star on together? That 70s show
4. The Nats clinched their spot in the playoffs yesterday for the first time in over thirty years…not since they were known as the what?
5. And this question comes from Starr who took on Kelly on Tuesday: In what state is it illegal to catch and/or kill mice?
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!