The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen of our special Georgetown Cupcakes for just playing.
Mobile Devices listen here.
1. The Nats are the beasts of the east clinching the NL east title, and there almost from the start was THIS 3rd baseman, Washington National’s first draft pick in June 2005. Who?
2. According a new study women are hoarders with 25 percent of women owning more than 50 pairs of what?
3. Looks like anxious feet have got no rhythm, this former lead singer of Wham has cancelled his Australian tour because of anxiety.
4. If you’re an old-fashioned romantic, you’e out of luck: A new survey finds that only four percent of men still write THESE. But 92 say the will email or text them.
5. Lifetime is pulling together their short list for their new Bonnie and Clyde miniseries and they have their sight set on this Hannah Montana star to play Bonnie.
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!