Can’t Beat Kelly: Veteran’s Day Edition
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you Georgetown Cupcakes and a digital to download Phillip Phillips new album, “The World from the Side of the Moon” for just playing.
1. The Washington area has the highest concentration of military bases in the country, DC alone has 10 bases. Name one base in the area.
2. There are five military branches name them.
3. If a sailor is a service member in the Navy, a solider is a service member in which branch?
4. In times of peace, who controls the national guard?
5. This branch of the military operates as part of the Navy during war time.
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!