Can’t Beat Kelly: The Beatles, Macy’s and Jada Pinkett-Smith
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you Georgetown Cupcakes and a digital to download Phillip Phillips new album, “The World from the Side of the Moon” for just playing.
1. Miss Smith came to washington yesterday for her second year to bring an end to human trafficking. This Miss Smith is married to her own royalty, he was the Fresh Prince of Bel Air in the 90s. Who is Jada Pinkett married to?
2. This knighted Beatle was in New York yesterday, and decided to hold an imprompu concert…..in the elevator.
3. Robert De Niro and Jay-Z are the latest hollywood feud when De Niro called the rapper disrespectful. while they were celebrating this Titanic actors birthday.
4. Cher is the latest celebrity to jump on the bandwagon to get this Apprentice host blacklisted from Macy’s for some controversial comments he made.
5. We love to drink it (responsibly) with dinner, but it’s now part of a growing trend called vinotherapy, as a way to remove wrinkles, by rubbing it on your face.
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!