It occurred to me this weekend that I’m not as logical as I thought I was.
That’s the funny thing about guys, though; we think we’re logical, sensible and in control of everything.
I realized that I do stupid things when they can be avoided entirely. Here are great examples of my “dude stupidity”:
- Dropping food on the floor, looking at it and then deciding to leave it there because I’ve convinced myself it’s too much work to pick it up at the moment;
- Eating ice cream with a fork when I could easily have washed a spoon that was in the sink;
- Using fast food napkins laying around the house and in drawers as toilet paper because I don’t want to walk two minutes to buy some at the the store;
- Eating out of pots and pans on the stove instead of putting it in a plate. And then leaving dirty kitchenware on the stove for a week;
- Eating like a zoo animal at feeding time while on a date.
What stupid “dude stuff” have you seen or dealt with?
Comment below or on our Facebook page.