Can’t Beat Kelly: TV to Broadway Star, National Geographic Museum, and The Voice
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen Georgetown Cupcakes just for playing.
1. Kelly Clarkson‘s big wedding is coming up and it’s sure to be a star studded event, including THIS Voice Judge who will officiate the ceremony.
2. It’s rumored this reality star is lying about her summer due date to give herself time to lose weight for the tabloids.
3. This 30 Rock star can’t catch a break on his broadway show. First, he chased his costar Shia Labeouf off and last night he thought he was getting punked when a patron had to be resuscitated in the mezzanine.
4. This sassy senior actress‘ second job should be social organizer. She talked a Minnesota Vikings Linebacker into coming to DC to donate $5k to the National Geographic Museum yesterday.
5. It’s one of the most heavily guarded buildings here in DC, but this weekend it will opens its gates for us all to stroll through the gardens.
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!