The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you passes to Ball on the Mall just for playing.
1. Public transportation has always been a hotbed for unscripted performances, but New Yorkers were shocked when this Just Haven’t Met You Yet crooner hopped on the subway and started singing acapela.
2. The Voice‘s ratings have soured thanks to these two new judges, but they still haven’t committed to doing a second season.
3. This Nashville star wants to live with out regrets, and she literally lives by that advice because the tattoo she has ‘That Says That’ in Italian….is misspelled.
4. Fox is doing remake of Guys and Dolls and they want Gordon Levitt and this Magic Mike star to fill Sinatra and Brando’s shoes.
5. Jack Antonoff, Grammy winning guartarist of this Fresh Band is not offended if you think some of his lyrics are for 3-year-olds. Thats because he former band toured with Yo Gabba Gabba. What Band does he play for now?
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!