Can’t Beat Kelly: Lilo, Aerosmith, and Tommy Lee
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you tickets to The Annual Children’s Ball just for playing.
1. You hear of rock stars firing their managers, but this Aerosmith frontman’s manager dropped him for being too high maintenance.
2. Speaking of rockstars, after Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora, this Melrose Place veteran is swearing off them and is now dating a plastic surgeon.
3. Li Lo is not supposed to have contact to the outside world while in rehab, but as soon as she’s out, she plans to share her lessons learned by writing her own what?
4. The iconic 57 Chevy from Pulp Fiction went missing just after the film wrapped up, but to the director’s great relief it’s been found and will be returned. Who directed Pulp Fiction?
5. He may not be an expert but he plays one on TV. Chris Noth – who plays scandalized politician Peter Florrick on this Sunday night CBS drama says Anthony Weiner has a shot at a comeback.
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!