McFLY Report: Gaga in Space, The Million Dollar Bra & a Sharon Osbourne Moment
Lady Gaga will become the first artist to sing in outer space in 2015, US Weekly reports.
The 27-year-old pop superstar, 27, is set to blast off in a Virgin Galactic ship and belt out a song during the Zero G Colony high-tech musical festival in New Mexico.
Zero G Colony is a three-day hi-tech festival set to take place at Spaceport America in N.M. that features world-class entertainment and cutting-edge technology.
Justin Bieber is wanted by police in Rio de Janeiro for spraying a hotel wall with graffiti.
An inquiry has been started into the ‘act of vandalism’ by the singer after he defaced the side of a £23 million hotel in the early hours of Tuesday morning. And a police spokesman said the Canadian could be arrested when he next tries to enter Brazil.
It’s every model’s fantasy to walk in a multi-million dollar bra at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Heidi Klum has worn more Victoria’s Secret fantasy bras than any other Angel — she had the honor in 1999, 2001, and 2003. Tyra Banks, Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova and Gisele Bundchen have all worn it twice. Gisele’s 2000 Red Hot Fantasy Bra was worth a whopping $15 million — the most expensive item of lingerie ever created.
This year’s creation, dubbed the Royal Fantasy Bra, will be worn by a first-timer. But she’s definitely a familiar face to fans of the brand. So … who is it?
The ladies from “The Talk” were guests on “The Arsenio Hall Show” last night, where they were asked about the difference between “The Talk” and “The View”. JULIE CHEN gave a polite response, but SHARON OSBOURNE wasn’t having it. She said she loved BARBARA WALTERS, but the rest of the yentas could, quote, “go [eff] themselves.”
Miley Cyrus revealed some tour dates for next year, including a stop in D.C. next April, at the Country Music Awards Wednesday night.
The Complete CMA Award Winners
• Entertainer of the Year: George Strait
• Male Vocalist of the Year: Blake Shelton
• Female Vocalist of the Year: Miranda Lambert
• Vocal Duo of the Year: Florida Georgia Line
• Vocal Group of the Year: Little Big Town
• New Artist of the Year: Kacey Musgraves
• Album of the Year: “Based On A True Story”, Blake Shelton
• Song of the Year: “I Drive Your Truck”, Lee Brice.
• Single of the Year: “Cruise”, Florida Georgia Line
• Musical Event of the Year: “Highway Don’t Care”, Tim McGraw with Taylor Swift and Keith Urban
• Music Video of the Year: “Highway Don’t Care”, Tim McGraw with Taylor Swift and Keith Urban
Hit ‘play’ below to listen to the entire McFLY Report.
Follow 947FreshFM on Twitter.