Every day, the best trivia contenders take on Kelly Collis, our resident trivia master, for exciting rounds of Can’t Beat Kelly. Win or lose, our listeners always take home a prize and this week, we’re giving you a Celebrity Cruises prize pack. If you can beat Kelly, we’ll add an extra $100 on top of that to make your morning brighter.
Think you have what it takes to beat Kelly? Try to take out the champ at 7:10 a.m.
1. She’s considered Miss Congeniality in Hollywood, but nothing will keep her from being a good mom first. She was honored at the BAFTA’s but missed it because her adopted son Louie was sick.
2. Shia Labeouf hasn’t been making many friends in Hollywood lately but to everyone’s surprise this “Gravity” singer swooped in to defend him, saying he’s just misunderstood.
3. Her music makes “people come together” but even this pop star is getting sick of her own voice. She says she won’t listen to her own songs when she’s working out.
4. The queen of butter has been taking a little break, but this cooking star is ready for a comeback. She’s been offered a $75 million deal by Sky Mall.
5. Just about every five-year-old knows the song “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes,” but did you know babies are born without one of those. They don’t develop them until they are about two-years-old.