Every day, the best trivia contenders take on Kelly Collis, our resident trivia master, for exciting rounds of Can’t Beat Kelly. Win or lose, our listeners always take home a prize and this week, we’re giving you a chance to celebrate Mardi Gras in style at Bayou Gras. If you can beat Kelly, we’ll add an extra $100 on top of that to make your morning brighter.
Think you have what it takes to beat Kelly? Try to take out the champ at 7:10 a.m.
1. One and done, that’s how this Good Fellas star feels about directing. He did it once for his movie A Bronx Tale, but he said he cares too much about the work to do it again.
2. Looks like this George has a new girlfriend. He’s keeping quiet about his relationship with a British barrister who represented this WikiLeaks founder. Who is the founder of Wikileaks?
3. Everyone knows that this beloved doll just celebrated her 50th birthday, but did you know her full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts? Which doll is that?
4. It’s one thing to keep the paparazzi away from your star, but it’s another when this Canadian pop star’s bodyguard stole a photographers camera worth about $10,000 when he tried to sneak a shot.
5. The easiest way to make bank is win the lottery, but one couple in California had to look no farther then their own backyard. They discovered $10 million dollars worth of these buried near an old tree on their property.