Every day, the best trivia contenders take on Kelly Collis, our resident trivia master, for exciting rounds of Can’t Beat Kelly. Win or lose, our listeners always take home a prize and this week, we’re giving you a chance to celebrate Mardi Gras in style at Bayou Gras. If you can beat Kelly, we’ll add an extra $100 on top of that to make your morning brighter.
Think you have what it takes to beat Kelly? Try to take out the champ at 7:10 a.m.
1. Writer and producer Shonda Rhimes says the one lesson she learned on Gray’s Anatomy that helped her with her this very successful show that returns tonight, was not to keep people who don’t want to be there.
2. He’s been spotted rocking a paper bag over his head on red carpets but now this Transformers star is fielding a little family drama. He sued his Manhattan uncle for the $800,000 he loaned him, but never saw again.
3. Ever wonder what happens to Olympians after the Olympics? They make cameos on TV. This Olympic swimmer from Maryland will be walking on to “Suits.”
4. Her daytime show didn’t do so great but she’s not giving up on TV. This Arlington native will play herself as a talk show host who grills Alec Baldwin on “Law and Order: SVU.”
5. It’s a perfect Friday night delivery staple, but could you imagine eating it every day for 25 years? When veggie-hating man in Baltimore decided to go veterinarian, he survived on nothing but these… and he’s perfectly fine. What did he survive on?