Every day, the best trivia contenders take on Kelly Collis, our resident trivia master, for exciting rounds of Can’t Beat Kelly. Win or lose, our listeners always take home a prize and this week, we’re giving you a chance to celebrate Mardi Gras in style at Bayou Gras. If you can beat Kelly, we’ll add an extra $100 on top of that to make your morning brighter.
Think you have what it takes to beat Kelly? Try to take out the champ at 7:10 a.m.
1. He produced August: Osage County and starred in Gravity but this red carpet staple was conspicuously absent from the Oscars. Rumor has it, he was hanging with his new British girlfriend, but his rep said he was taking a well deserved vacation.
2. This boy-bander-turned-reality star is headed back to TV. He kicked off his new morning show Big Morning Buzz on VH1 yesterday.
3. She’s already made a cameo on American Horror Story, but this Fleetwood Mac front woman now wants to sing music for g”Game of Thrones.”
4. This CBS drama is in its 14th season and has already seen two spin-offs in two other cities, but its producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, just announced it’s being tapped for a new spin off set in Quantico.
5. So if you egg your neighbors house and irritate your neighbors, you get asked to leave your LA neighborhood. Well this pop star has decided to take his bad behavior to the east coast. He’s been looking at buying a home in Atlanta to be closer to his friend Usher.