Every day, the best trivia contenders take on Kelly Collis, our resident trivia master, for exciting rounds of Can’t Beat Kelly. Win or lose, our listeners always take home a prize and this week, we’re giving you cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes. If you can beat Kelly, we’ll add an extra $100 on top of that to make your morning brighter.
Think you have what it takes to beat Kelly? Try to take out the champ at 7:10 a.m.
1. Being a single guy can be a lot of fun says this No Strings Attached star, especially after his big divorce, but he says being a guy who just has a good time with someone for one night is gross.
2. After winning an Oscar Sunday night, this Aussie hung out with fellow nominee Amy Adams at a tattoo parlor and got ‘Blue Jasmine’ inked on her body.
3. It seems everyone on turning on this Miami Blues star. A New York paper dug up his preschool report card where the teacher said he was a generous playmate, but during a game of tag, he claimed he wasn’t tagged and asked the teacher to call in the police and a lawyer.
4. Arlingtonians, you no longer have to make the trek to U Street to get yourself a legendary half smoke. This D.C. fixture will be opening its doors to their new location in Rosslyn and of course, Bill Cosby will be there to help.
5. It was only a matter of time before someone turned this Oscar winner’s slogan into a t-shirt. This Magic Mike actor is printing “Alright Alright Alright” t-shirts from his own clothing line.