Every day, the best trivia contenders take on Kelly Collis, our resident trivia master, for exciting rounds of Can’t Beat Kelly. Win or lose, our listeners always take home a prize. If you can beat Kelly, we’ll add an extra $100 on top of that to make your morning brighter.
Think you have what it takes to beat Kelly? Try to take out the champ at 7:10 a.m.
1. This former “West Wing” star is coming clean about his obsession with Madonna. In the sequel to his first memoir, he says his “St. Elmo’s Fire” still burns for her, but they never dated.
2. You’re not the only one to find this teen pop star’s music torturous, one high school in Washington played his music during every passing period until they met their fundraising goal. Which pop star?
3. She promised to never let go of Jack, but this Titanic star is finally getting some real estate of her own in L.A. She’s getting her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
4. When this dating website got started, it’s founder asked everyone he knew to join, including his girlfriend. It comes as no surprise, he lost his girlfriend to someone she met on that very same website.
5. Bill Condon, the director of the final two Twilight movies, is onto another project. He’s rewriting Fox’s musical “The Greatest Showman on Earth” and he’s already landed the lead role. This Wolverine star will be playing P.T. Barnum.