Can’t Beat Kelly is now on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. This real life couple from “That ’70s Show” is just a year into being parents with their baby Wyatt, but they’re already talking about trying for another one.
2. Being a globetrotting pop star isn’t easy, especially with the poppa poppa Poppa-razzi, but rather than cover up a bruise from a performance, this fresh artist put it on full display.
3. This fresh artist is all work work work work work, but while she shines bright like a diamond, Drake keeps joining her on stage during her tour, fueling rumors that the two are together.
4. ON THIS DAY we celebrate the woman behind “Murphy Brown.” The actress turns 70 today.
5. NERD QUESTION: This insect can live for 9 days without its head.
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. ASHTON KUTCHER AND MILA KUNIS | 2. LADY GAGA | 3. RIHANNA | 4. CANDICE BERGEN | 5. COCKROACH
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. This host on “The View” got back to her “Sister Act” roots when she dressed up like a nun to give away a free car.
2. Her heart will go on and on…now that she’s going to receive the Icon Award at the Billboard Awards.
3. At first glance, this singing icon’s last album is pretty standard, but “Under Pressure” of the sun, it reveals a secret message.
4. ON THIS DAY: 67 years ago, this “Piano Man” was born and today we celebrate the “Uptown Girl” singer’s his birthday.
5. NERD QUESTION: It wasn’t a “what’s up doc” without the crunch of a carrot immediately following, but Mel Blanc, the voice of this “Looney Toons” character, was actually allergic to carrots.
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. WHOOPI GOLDBERG | 2. CELINE DION | 3. DAVID BOWIE | 4. BILLY JOEL | 5. BUGS BUNNY
Follow @947FreshFM on Twitter