Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. This Spiderman star is supposed to play an athlete in her upcoming movie, but apparently the “Easy A” lead is so bad at tennis, they had to hire a body double.
2. After dominating the cover of “Sports Illustrated,” this congressman’s niece took a stab at acting in “The Other Woman” but now she’s returning to modeling.
3. Now that she’s dropped her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, this Fresh artist is cool for the summer. They announced the split on Instagram.
4. ON THIS DAY: In 1913, Hudson Stuck, an Alaskan missionary, lead the first successful ascent of the highest point on the American continent. What is that point?
5. NERD QUESTION: When the film “Billy Elliott” was adapted to the stage, which crocodile rock singer wrote the music?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. EMMA STONE | 2. KATE UPTON | 3. DEMI LOVATO | 4. MT McKINLEY | 5. ELTON JOHN
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. This ballerina made history when she took the stage as the Prima Ballerina at American Ballet Theater, but now she’s writing a new chapter. She and her boyfriend are engaged.
2. She’s one of the biggest stars in Hollywood, but this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles star says the role she always knew she would play is mom.
3. Hard to believe it’s been 18 years since the remake of the “Parent Trap” hit theaters, but it changed this actress’ life forever. She commemorated her role by snapping an Instagram of the house where it was was filmed.
4. ON THIS DAY: 38 years ago, this “SNL” alum was born, and went on to star in “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and “Trainwreck.”
5. NERD QUESTION: Al Capone was probably the most famous, but Frank Wathernam was the last inmate to leave what infamous prison?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. MISTY COPELAND | 2. MEGAN FOX | 3. LINDSAY LOHAN | 4. BILL HADER | 5. ALCATRAZ