Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. After 10 seasons, Sheldon, Penny and Leonard may be packing it in. This CBS show may be wrapping up its last season.
2. It’s been almost 40 years since this EGOT winning actress presented at the Tonys, but this weekend the “Hello Dolly” star is taking the stage with her hubby James Brolin in tow.
3. Guns and Roses may be back on tour, but this lead singer is taking a page out of Bieber’s playbook. He’s not doing any more autographs because he’s tired of seeing them end up on eBay.
4. ON THIS DAY: This Pirates of the Caribbean actor is turning 53.
5. NERD QUESTION: From what language did English borrow the word “tsunami”?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. BIG BANG THEORY | 2. BARBRA STREISAND | 3. AXL ROSE | 4. JOHNNY DEPP | 5. JAPANESE
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. Turning this Bill Murray movie into a Broadway musical is becoming quite a challenge. The idea of waking up over and over and nothing changing must have been too much for the producer because he backed out.
2. Magic Mike is heading to Vegas and this star of the movie is alright alright alright with taking the stage with them, he just hasn’t been asked yet.
3. Nothing like a good break up to send a Fresh Artist back into the studio, and that’s just what this “Confident” singer did after she and Wilmer Valderrama called it quits.
4. ON THIS DAY: In 1973, Secretariat won the triple crown. Which three races make up the triple crown?
5. NERD QUESTION: What are the original four colors of the game Twister?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. GROUNDHOG DAY | 2. MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY | 3. DEMI LOVATO | 4. KENTUCKY DERBY, PREAKNESS, BELMONT STAKES | 5. BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, RED