Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. Every once in a while, a hero comes along with the strength to carry on, but it’s certainly not this star’s ex-husband. Not only is he still not signing the divorce paperwork two years after the split, he also has been rapping about their relationship.
2. This former First Daughter is a proud momma again. She and her husband Marc have welcomed their baby boy Aiden home.
3. She blasted Joe Jonas for breaking up with her over the phone but this “Blank Space” singer may have done that very thing to her most recent ex.
4. ON THIS DAY: “Straight Up” now tell me are you gonna love this Grammy-winning artist forever? Because the formal Idol judge is turning 54 today.
5. NERD QUESTION: What is the biggest planet in the solar system?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. MARIAH CAREY | 2. CHELSEA CLINTON | 3. TAYLOR SWIFT | 4. PAULA ABDUL | 5. JUPITER
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s Superman. But in 2006 the role was offered to the actor who played Watson in Sherlock Holmes, and he turned it down because he didn’t like the costume.
2. Diane Keaton has been single for a while, but she says she has her sights on her next boyfriend. She wants to date this “High School Musical” star after seeing him in the upcoming “Baywatch” movie.
3. It may have been the role she’s best known for, but the actress who voiced Mrs. Potts took the lead in “Murder She Wrote” because she really needed the money.
4. ON THIS DAY: In 1975, this Steven Spielberg movie was released. The movie put him on the map as a director, but when they played him the theme song, he thought it was a joke. Which movie?
5. NERD QUESTION: Which president lived in Sagamore Hill and started the National Park Service 100 years ago?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. JUDE LAW | 2. ZAC EFRON | 3. ANGELA LANSBURY | 4. JAWS | 5. THEODORE ROOSEVELT