Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. They can’t get no, cant get no satisfaction, but this iconic rock band will be getting their own museum, dedicated to their career. It opens later this year in New York.
2. His mantra in life is to love you like he’s going to lose you and this Fresh artist is living by those words. He and his wife just became new parents, and they’re already talking about having a second. Which Fresh artist?
3. She’s dominated the ballad genre and set the standard for Vegas residencies, but she says the “power of love” has her working on her own lifestyle brand.
4. ON THIS DAY: This Fresh artist is turning 39, and he’s yours.
5. NERD QUESTION: Whats another name for chickpeas?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. ROLLING STONES | 2. JOHN LEGEND | 3. CELINE DION | 4. JASON MRAZ | 5. GARBANZO BEANS
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. If you ever wanted a memento from this famous comedian you may have missed your chance. Items from the former “Fashion Police” host went up for auction, including a dog bowl that went for $14,000.
2. They may have “consciously uncoupled,” but this GOOP blogger is so proud of her ex, she surprised him in Cannes to support him. Which couple?
3. If you’ve ever wanted to write like the “West Wing” creator, now you can. The “Social Network” scribe is teaching a screenwriting master class.
4. ON THIS DAY: in 1987, Tiffany launched her career by singing songs like “I Think We’re Alone Now” in interesting venues. Where did she perform?
5. NERD QUESTION: In honor of the 100th anniversary of the National Park Service: the majority of Yellowstone National Park is in which state?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. JOAN RIVERS | 2. GWYNETH PALTROW AND CHRIS MARTIN | 3. AARON SORKIN | 4. SHOPPING MALLS | 5. WYOMING