Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. Kelly Ripa has one more guy to add to the list of potential co-hosts. This former race car driver wants the job, so long as it doesn’t interfere with his new job as a NASCAR analyst.
2. This Fresh Artist is known for her “Poker Face,” but she was an open book when she met the Dalai Lama.
3. Don’t mess with this “Evita” creator. A show popped up on Broadway about the “KATdashians,” but the songs are very similar to the show “Cats” and the writer is suing for stealing his songs. Who?
4. ON THIS DAY: this actor made us laugh with movies like “Robin Hood: Men in Tights” and “Blazing Saddles,” but he is all smiles today on his 90th birthday.
5. NERD QUESTION: Of the U.S. states that border Mexico, which one shares the shortest border?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. JEFF GORDON | 2. LADY GAGA | 3. ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER | 4. MEL BROOKS | 5. CALIFORNIA