Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. Kanye West is claiming in his new song that he’s made people famous, but this hotel heiress and his wife Kim’s former best friend says she’s actually the one that put the Kardashians on the map.
2. This “Neighbors” star has quite the body, but he says the reason he’s never used a body double for his tush is that he’s never been able to find one that lives up to the real thing.
3. There’s a new Harry Potter movie, but this Harry isn’t jumping on board just yet. The actor says he’s just waiting for the right opportunity.
4. ON THIS DAY: in 1613 the Globe theater burned to the ground. Which icon playwright showed many works there?
5. NERD QUESTION: Which U.S. president was responsible for the Louisiana Purchase?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. PARIS HILTON | 2. ZAC EFRON | 3. DANIEL RADCLIFFE | 4. SHAKESPEARE | 5. JEFFERSON
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. Joey Kramer is bringing a whole new meaning to Beantown. The drummer from this band wants you to “Walk This Way” to Boston where he’s opening a new coffee shop.
2. Things might not have worked out for this “Get Him To The Greek” star and Katy Perry, but the comedian just proposed to his pregnant girlfriend.
3. Everybody can get excited because this ’90s boy band is dipping their toes in the country pool. They’re working on a new song with Florida Georgia Line.
4. ON THIS DAY: in 1995 the largest man-made satellite ever to orbit the earth was formed when the American space shuttled docked with the space station from which country?
5. NERD QUESTION: Which astronomical tool takes its name from the Greek words meaning “far seeing?”
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. AEROSMITH | 2. RUSSELL BRAND | 3. BACKSTREET BOYS | 4. RUSSIA | 5. TELESCOPE