Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. This Fresh artist says “if you want it come and get it” when it comes to her photos on Instagram; Justin Bieber’s ex just became the platform’s most followed user.
2. Katy Perry tweeted a GIF of Hillary Clinton rolling her eyes, and many think it’s mocking her former Bestie’s break up drama. Who is it?
3. This 41-year-old Oscar winner says he’ll never let go of the environment; the “Wolf of Wall Street”‘s foundation just announced $15 million in conservation grants.
4. ON THIS DAY: An annual French celebration commemorates the storming of a Parisian prison in 1789.
5. The Summer Olympic games of 2012 were held in London. Name the South American city that is hosting the 2016 summer games.
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. SELENA GOMEZ | 2. TAYLOR SWIFT | 3. LEONARDO DECAPRIO | 4. BASTILLE DAY | 5. RIO DE JANEIRO
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. Batman and his estranged wife are seemingly back on again. “US Weekly” reports this couple is saying “Things change” about their reconciliation.
2. This domestic diva is taking on Millennials, saying, “They don’t have the initiative to go out and find a little apartment and grow a tomato plant on the terrace.”
3. “Legally Blonde”‘s Elle Woods is still inspiring people to go to law school 15 years later. Who played Elle Woods?
4. ON THIS DAY: in 1968 Hank Aaron hits his 500th homer playing on which Southern baseball team?
5. The remake of the movie “Ghostbusters” comes out this weekend. Name the green ghostlike creature that plays a role in both movies.
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. BEN AFFLECK AND JENNIFER GARNER | 2. MARTHA STEWART | 3. REESE WITHERSPOON | 4. ATLANTA BRAVES | 5. SLIMER