Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. 50 Cent, Bill Hader and which star of “The Boss” are all trying out for the role of a young Han Solo on “Conan” (not the movies).
2. Superman’s Henry Cavill is quite the prankster. He was at Comic Con and photo bombed a photo with The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, also known as:
3. The rumor was that Amber Heard had a new super rich boyfriend in Billionaire Elon Musk, but it turns out the rumor was started by her Pirates of the Caribbean star ex-husband. Who is her ex?
4. ON THIS DAY: in 1978 the first test tube baby was born in England, thanks to advances in IVF. What does IVF stand for?
5. NERD QUESTION: What Ivy League school is located in Ithaca?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. MELISSA MCCARTHY | 2. WILL SMITH | 3. JOHNNY DEPP | 4. IN VITRO FERTILIZATION | 5. CORNELL UNIVERSITY
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. It’s only a matter of time before this Fresh artist “shines bright like a diamond” on the small screen. She’ll be in the final season of “Psycho.”
2. In case you were wondering where J.Lo stands on the feud with this Fresh artist, just check her birthday party guest list. She invited Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, and Calvin Harris.
3. As Kelly Ripa continues her search for a co-host, they may have already found one. This former stand by me star is filling in three times this week and is wife Rebecca Romijn is pretty excited.
4. ON THIS DAY in 1941 this American car maker, who revolutionized manufacturing with the use of an assembly line, wrote a fan letter to Mahatma Ghandi.
5. NERD QUESTION: In order for a sentence to be complete it must have both a predicate and a what?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. RIHANNA | 2. TAYLOR SWIFT | 3. JERRY O’CORNELL | 4. HENRY FORD | 5. SUBJECT