Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. The “Late Late Show” host usually packs celebs in his car for some karaoke, but Meghan Trainor legitimately pulled him up on stage to sing with her at her concert.
2. It’s no surprise this feisty redhead has an opinion, it’s just surprising she told the entire audience of her show “The Talk” her rocker ex-husband was a dirty dog after he cheated on her with her hairdresser.
3. She’s all over the lip kit craze, but this Jenner daughter is launching a new eye shadow line to boot. Which daughter?
4. ON THIS DAY: Steve Irwin’s daughter turns 18 and takes a chance to celebrate her dad. What is her name?
5. NERD QUESTION: In a recent survey, 58 percent of kids can play video games, which is more or less than can tie their shoes?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. JAMES CORDEN | 2. SHARON OSBOURNE | 3. KYLIE JENNER | 4. BINDI IRWIN | 5. MORE ONLY 9% CAN TIE SHOES
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. This Fresh Artist brings diva to a whole new level. She took 10 friends out to dinner, but made sure the restaurant had a playlist of all her music to play starting the moment the dream lover walked in.
2. This singing legend may have been “Under Pressure,” but he still found time to crank out a musical, and now “Lazarus” finally is making its way to the stage.
3. The dress code since the beginning has been khakis and a black or white shirt, but now this coffee giant wants their baristas to feel comfortable, meaning hair color and beanies are welcome.
4. ON THIS DAY: This Oscar-winning actress may be “blind-sided” today that her 52nd birthday snuck up on her, but surely she’ll be “Miss Congeniality” about it.
5. NERD QUESTION: When crayons were first released in 1903 there were only eight colors. What was the brand name of those crayons?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. MARIAH CAREY | 2. DAVID BOWIE | 3. STARBUCKS | 4. SANDRA BULLOCK | 5. CRAYOLA