Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. Ashton Kutcher says he and his wife really are bad moms and dads. Their 2-year-old dropped a very naughty word, and rather than fix it they just laughed at her. Who’s his wife?
2. Margot Robbie may be an Aussie, but she’s really good friends with this British prince, who, she says, happens to be a good texter.
3. Leave it to a cell phone company to not only roll out an upgrade, but to create its own font. Which cell phone company?
4. ON THIS DAY: This supermodel was born 24 years ago and went on to start her own cookie line and become Taylor Swift’s best friend.
5. NERD QUESTION: The duck-billed platypus is one of only three mammals in the world that can do what?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. MILA KUNIS | 2. PRINCE HARRY | 3. SAMSUNG | 4. KARLIE KLOSS | 5. LAY EGGS
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. This Fast and the Furious star is a force to be reckoned with on the big screen, but also on social media. He’s the first actor to hit 100 Million followers on Facebook.
2. This Fresh artist may not have much in common with the First Lady, but at the Obamas’ last state dinner yesterday, Michelle Obama wore a dress by the same designer who helped pick out the “meat dress” for which singer?
3. Supermodel Bella Hadid says when it comes to success, her boyfriend has “earned it,” but she is in love with Abel, not his singing persona we know as what?
4. ON THIS DAY: In 1492, Christopher Columbus set sail in command of three ships. What were the names of those ships?
5. NERD QUESTION: What country is the setting for Shakespeare’s “Macbeth”?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. VIN DIESEL | 2. LADY GAGA | 3. THE WEEKND | 4. NINA, PINTA, and SANTA MARIA | 5. SCOTLAND