Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. She may sing “Confident,” but she’s really sorry about joking about the Zika virus in a recent Snapchat.
2. In the new movie “Suicide Squad,” Jared Leto says he based his character of the Joker on this “Under Pressure” singer.
3. We all love this ginger comedian, but this Vitameatavegamin-guzzling star of the 50s finally got her due with a statue unveiling. Who?
4. ON THIS DAY: One of the greatest inventors worked for another one, and on this day in 1899 he left Edison to go start his own car company.
5. NERD QUESTION: What hangs from the roof of a limestone cave?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. DEMI LOVATO | 2. DAVID BOWIE | 3. LUCILLE BALL | 4. HENRY FORD | 5. STALACTITES
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. Blake and Gwen have been grabbing all the headlines, but his ex is ready to sing her side of the story, and an inside source says it’s going to be brutal. Who is his ex?
2. The Fast and the Furious set wasn’t big enough for both Dwayne Johnson and this franchise veteran, and now the Rock is blasting him on social media. Who was he talking about?
3. It was never confirmed that “Bad Blood” was about Katy Perry, but now she’s writing an entire album in retaliation about which singer?
4. Thor may be thousands of years old but ON THIS DAY the guy who plays him turns 33. Who is that?
5. NERD QUESTION: In a symphony orchestra, what instrument is played by the concertmaster?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. MIRANDA LAMBERT | 2. VIN DIESEL | 3. TAYLOR SWIFT | 4. CHRIS HEMSWORTH | 5. VIOLIN