Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. He may have warmed our hearts as the dancing prime minister in “Love Actually,” but this Brit’s favorite movie is actually another movie he starred in: “Four Weddings and a Funeral.”
2. The roast hasn’t even happened yet, but this “St. Elmo’s Fire” star says he’s already regretting it.
3. This “Magic Mike” star and his wife Jenna are celebrating the 10-year anniversary of the movie “Step Up,” in which the two fell in love behind the scenes.
4. ON THIS DAY: this New Kids on the Block bandmate is turning 47, but he’s a serious actor now, so the “Blue Bloods” actor may be keeping it on the down-low.
5. NERD QUESTION Author J.M. Barrie is best known for creating what fictional character?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. HUGH GRANT | 2. ROB LOWE | 3. CHANNING TATEM | 4. DONNIE WAHLBERG | 5. PETER PAN
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. Not only does she shine bright like a diamond, this Fresh Artist also going to be taking home MTV’s Video Vanguard Award too.
2. It’s been years since they were together, but we’re finally finding out why Selena Gomez and this Fresh artist broke up. Turns out she was smitten with Zayn Malik while she was dating who?
3. This Iron Man star is ready to head to the small screen. Sherlock and the creator of “True Detective” are working on a remaking Perry Mason together.
4. ON THIS DAY: This D.C. native and Fashion Police co-host is turning 42 today, and there’s a good chance she’s celebrating at her restaurant RPM downtown.
5. NERD QUESTION: Which river did George Washington cross on Christmas night in 1776?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. RIHANNA | 2. JUSTIN BIEBER | 3. ROBERT DOWNEY JR | 4. GIULIANA RANCIC | 5. DELAWARE RIVER