Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. Marvel announced that Tony Stark will eventually be replaced by a female character who also wears a suit just like which superhero?
2. “Dancing With the Stars” pro Kym Johnson says “I’m out” after marrying a deal-maker from which other ABC show?
3. 65 percent of people do this for their dog more than their significant other.
4. ON THIS DAY IN 1960: This legendary Baltimore Oriole third-baseman was born.
5. NERD QUESTION: In honor of school starting, what is the name of Bart and Lisa’s principal on “The Simpsons.”
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. IRON MAN | 2. SHARK TANK | 3. POST PICS ON SOCIAL MEDIA | 4. CAL RIPKEN JR | 5. PRINCIPAL SKINNER
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. Yesterday, Arya Stark gave tweeps from King’s Landing to Winterfeld anxiety by teasing her read of season seven of which show?
2. She not only won the Hunger Games — for the second year in a row this actress topped Forbes’ highest paid celebrity list.
3. Olympic Champ Aly Reisman told E! News that this Neighbors star was really nice and spent a lot of time with them when he surprised team U.S.A. in Rio.
4. ON THIS DAY: In 2006 NASA said that THIS planet wasn’t a planet at all and demoted it to Dwarf Planet status?
5. NERD QUESTION: In honor of back to school, seventh grade civics question : Is the top stripe of a normal American flag red or white?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. GAME OF THRONES | 2. JENNIFER LARWENCE | 3. ZAC EFRON | 4. PLUTO | 5. RED