Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston showed up at a Children’s Hospital dressed up as their Marvel characters, which are…?
2. She arrived in late June and is now ready to greet visitors. Catalina is the first seal pup to be born in 32 years in what place?
3. It was only a matter of time before Britney and her ex got back together…for an album. She said she wants to team up with this N*Sync singer for a new song.
4. ON THIS DAY: In 1959 the king of Pop was born. Who?
5. NERD QUESTION: The MTV VMAs were last night. What year were the first Moon Men statues handed out? 1983, 1984 or 1985?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. THOR & LOKI | 2. NATIONAL ZOO | 3. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE | 4. MICHAEL JACKSON | 5. 1984
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. The list is out, and the newest addition to the Fast and Furious cast is officially the highest paid actor in Hollywood. Who is it?
2. Not that it’s a competition, but this “Black Swan” star says that if it was, people in LA would win. The Star Wars actress says Californians are much nicer than Parisians.
3. Justin is working on a new album, but his N*Sync bandmate and former Dancing with the Stars competitor is branching out and opening his own hot dog stand.
4. ON THIS DAY: 1964 this iconic film starring Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke served up a spoonful of sugar to moviegoers.
5. NERD QUESTION: What U.S. State is Martha’s Vineyard in?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON | 2. NATALIE PORTMAN | 3. JOEY FATONE | 4. MARY POPPINS | 5.