Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. They’re just breaking into the celebrity world, but Jayden and Willow want to retire in 10 years. Who are their parents?
2. The Grammys are celebrating their 60th anniversary, and some are hoping to move it from LA back to its original town. Where were the grammy’s originally held?
3. Kanye and his wife are just like us. They too stay in Air BnB’s only theirs cost $30,000 a night. Who is his wife?
4. ON THIS DAY: in 1955 William Cobb beat Tesla to the punch by debuting the first car powered by this natural resource.
5. NERD QUESTION: with the Redskins playing tonight…. Including the end zones, how long is an NFL regulation football field?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. WILL AND JADA SMITH | 2. NEW YORK | 3. KIM KARDASHIAN | 4. SUN/SOLAR | 5. 120 YARDS
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. This local Olympian may have been in New York for the VMAs but he and his wife couldn’t help but stuff their face at a D.C. institution: Del Frisco’s Double Eagles sister restaurant in new york. Which swimmer?
2. This Fresh artist is planning on keeping her hands to herself for a little bit. She’s taking a little time off after finding out she has Lupus.
3. This daytime TV queen says that her weight loss is going so well, Stedman can now pick her up and carry her to the pool without hurting his back.
4. ON THIS DAY: this officer and gentleman from “Pretty Woman” turns 67.
5. NERD QUESTION: What round-bottomed cooking pan did China introduce to the culinary world?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. MICHAEL PHELPS | 2. SELENA GOMEZ | 3. OPRAH | 4. RICHARD GERE | 5. WOK