Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. Nothing more romantic than taking your girlfriend on a date to Subway, but this Fresh Artist had to say “Sorry” because his credit card was declined.
2. Sounds like its over for Chloe Grace Moretz and her boyfriend. He visited his soccer star dad and Posh Spice mom and made no time for her.
3. No word if she’s talking about her ex Justin Timberlake, but this “Toxic” singer says that she had a super awkward first date because it turns out, he wasn’t really in to her.
4. ON THIS DAY: This “Top Chef” co-host is taking a break from reality TV to celebrate her 46th birthday.
5. NERD QUESTION: What is the world’s most popular second language?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. JUSTIN BIEBER | 2. BROOKLYN BECKHAM | 3. BRITNEY SPEARS | 4. PADMA LAKSHMI | 5. ENGLISH
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. She’s dated Justin Bieber and Drake, but Hailey Baldwin confessed that the celebrity she really has her sights on is this “Body is a Wonderland” singer.
2. Drake has already professed his love for this “Umbrella” singer, and it seems to be working, because two were spotted canoodling after the VMAs.
3. This dangerous woman had been compared to Mariah Carey, but she says her style icon is actually her mother.
4. ON THIS DAY: in 1850 this showman and circus entrepreneur teamed up with one of the most famous voices in the world Jenny Lind, making the Barnum and Bailey Circus a household name.
5. NERD QUESTION: A bronze statue of which fictional boxer stands at the foot of the steps at the Philadelphia Art Museum?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. JOHN MAYER | 2. RHIANNA | 3. ARIANA GRANDE | 4. P.T. BARNUM | 5. ROCKY BALBOA