Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. Tom Hanks can thank Hans Solo for Sully because he’s the one who talked Chesley Sullenberger into getting his book turned into a movie. Who played Hans Solo?
2. She’s known for her wild 80s inspired style, but this designer is also wild about her hair. She flies to London four times and spends $32,000 a year on her coif.
3. Things are moving rather quickly for Michael Jackson’s oldest daughter. She and her pizza delivery boyfriend not only got a dog together, they are moving into Michael’s mansion. Which Jackson child?
4. ON THIS DAY: 27 years ago this Fresh Artist was born. Since then he’s made songs like “Wake Me Up” and “Hey Brother” and even Mike Posner took a pill in Ibiza to show him he was cool. Which Fresh Artist?
5. NERD QUESTION: What was banned in the U.S. under the terms of the 18th Amendment but has since been legalized?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. HARRISON FORD | 2. BETSEY JOHNSON | 3. PARIS JACKSON | 4. AVICII | 5. ALCOHOL
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. Olivier Martinez and his soon to be “Monster’s Ball” ex-wife are about to get back together. The papers are all drafted but both seem to be ok letting the timer run out on their petition.
2. Hannah Brewer is about to become a household name. She won the preliminary fitness and lifestyle rounds of the Miss USA pageant and is about to make which nearby state proud at the final competition?
3. Gavin Rossdale didn’t spend long nursing his wounds. He is dating Tiger Wood’s golf club-swinging ex-wife. Who is he dating?
4. ON THIS DAY: This Fresh Artist is going to take time from her busy singing career to celebrate her birthday. So “raise your glass” to which singer?
5. NERD QUESTION: What is a pack of lions called?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. HALLE BERRY | 2. MARYLAND | 3. ELIN NORDEGREN | 4. PINK | 5. PRIDE