Ryan Lochte Attacked After DWTS Performance

As the judges were commenting on Ryan Lochte’s “Dancing With The Stars” debut performance Monday night, someone rushed the stage and attempted to attack him.

The commotion was not really shown on camera, but Carrie Ann Inaba shouted “excuse me… excuse me… back off, back off” as security ran past her. They cut to break, and when they came back, Ryan said he was “hurt” by what had just happened.

These are apparently the two men who were detained by security outside the studio. No word on whether or not they were actually arrested.

Here’s a cell phone video taken from the side of the stage after the men were on the ground.

Can’t say I’m surprised. I think I said last week I bet he’ll be booed… and sure enough, someone showed up to give him a hard time.

UPDATE: More behind the scenes footage has been released. Here’s what you didn’t see on live TV.

 


 

Follow Dana and 94.7 Fresh FM on Facebook.

Follow Dana and 94.7 Fresh FM on Twitter.

Follow Dana and 94.7 Fresh FM on Instagram.

Follow Dana on Snapchat at danasdirt.

More from Dana
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 94.7 Fresh FM

Video on Demand
Talent

Listen Live