Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. She’s all about “setting fire to the rain” but not cigarettes (anymore). She gave up smoking once she found out she was going to be a mom.
2. It doesn’t matter how famous you are, they’re not going to hold the plane for you, even if you’re the star of “Sharknado,” who was sipping her drink at the bar and missed the final boarding call.
3. Nothing like getting stuck in an elevator with your ex, but that’s just what happened to Joe Jonas and his “Confident” ex-girlfriend and tour mate.
4. ON THIS DAY: John Travolta may be singing “you’re the one that I want” to his “Grease” co-star, who turns 68 today.
5. NERD QUESTION: What metal item on the end of a kite string gave off the sparks in Benjamin Franklin’s 1752 experiment?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. ADELE | 2. TARA REID | 3. DEMI LOVATO | 4. OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN | 5. A KEY
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. She’s been the anchor of “The View” since 2007, but this “Ghost” star says it’s probably going to be her last year. She’s got movies she wants to direct.
2. When she’s Elsa she’s all about “Let it Go,” but this “Wicked” star’s fiance just proposed with a $30,000 engagement ring and she’s not letting it go anywhere.
3. Bet he’s “Happy!” This “Blurred Lines” singer and his wife Helen are expecting another baby together.
4. ON THIS DAY: All eyes are on tonight’s presidential debate, but in 1960, the first ever debate between major party presidential candidates was televised. Who were the candidates?
5. NERD QUESTION: Which president accepted the Statue of Liberty on behalf of the American people?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. WHOOPIE GOHLBERG | 2. IDINA MENZEL | 3. PHARRELL WILLIAMS | 4. KENNEDY vs. NIXON | 5. GROVER CLEVELAND