- Washingtonian Magazine Names Tommy McFly the Future of Radio! Our very own Tommy McFly has been named the "future of radio" by Washingtonian Magazine!
- D.C. Walk for the Animals & Pet-A-Palooza The D.C. Walk for Animals and Pet-A-Palooza celebrates the D.C. area community's animals and is walking to end pet homelessness in D.C. Our very own Darik Kristofer will host the event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sept. 26. All the proceeds...
- VIDEO: Tommy McFly Flys High at the Peter Pan 360 Tour Tommy McFly heads to to Never Never Land for the Peter Pan 360 Tour.
- An Ode To the Women Who Listen to 94.7 Fresh FM To the ladies who listen to 94.7 Fresh FM, this is for you...
- Taylor Swift Rocks Nats Park, Brings Out Lorde & Jason Derulo as Surprise Guests Taylor Swift rocked out at Nats Park on Monday and Tuesday nights in D.C.
- Tommy McFly Named D.C.'s #2 TV/Radio Personality! We're so excited to announce our very own Tommy McFly is featured in Washingtonian Magazine's Best Of 2015 issue!
- Memorial Day: What's Going on in the District This Weekend? Check here for all the events going on in the District this Memorial Day weekend.
- Listen: Taylor & Darik Reflect on the Holidays, Past & Present As the year closes and the holiday spirit is abound, Taylor Shay and I took time to reflect on our fondest holiday memories.
- Fashion Fridays: What Happens When Kelly and Tommy Go Shopping (Watch) I took Tommy shopping with me again at Potomac Mills, and this time, we decided to document my cunning shopping skills.
- UPDATE: Nearly $350K Raised for Family Devastated by Jet Crash in Md. (Listen) Jenifer Miller, a Silver Spring resident and mother of five, felt inspired to do what she could to aid the Gemmell family.
- Hottest Fashion Trends this Winter? It's All About the Coats 'Tis the season to shop, and as part of my "Fashion Fridays," I get the chance to comb through Potomac Mills for the greatest deals.
- 'Idol' Winner David Cook Talks Charity Event with the Tommy Show America Idol winner David Cook joined the Tommy Show to talk about his work with the Cure Tumors and the Race for Hope.