- National Airport Tweets Pictures of Snowstorm Look at the amount of snow on the tarmac at DCA!
- Biggest Concerts Coming To The DMV In 2014 New year, new concerts! As concert season quickly encroaches upon the DMV, many people are left with a major decision: "who should I spend my money to see this year?" Thankfully, we've compiled a list of the best shows coming to town so you can...
- Fall Out Boy & Paramore Announce Co-headlining Tour The pop punk world is abuzz today as Fall Out Boy and Paramore have announced a co-headlining national tour this summer, donning the name the MONUMENTOUR.
- Think Southeast D.C. for Your Next Date Night? Southeast D.C. was not immediately on my radar of places for date night -- until now. With the weather expected to be unseasonably warm this weekend, introduce yourself to Water Street. I got a taste Thursday night of some...
- You Did It! Wreaths Across America Meets Goal Thanks to 94.7 Fresh FM listeners, Wreaths Across America was able to meet its goal of honoring fallen soldiers at Arlington National Cemetery.
- Who Wore a Copper Tux to the Kennedy Center Honors? The Kennedy Center Honors is always a whirlwind of Hollywood, music, politics, fashion and power -- and Sunday night was no different.
- Arlington Nat'l Cemetery Asking for Donations Amid Wreath Shortage More than 20,000 volunteers will head to Arlington National Cemetery Saturday to lay wreaths on the headstones of fallen heroes.
- Join Jane Lynch, Mariah Carey and Tommy at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Pre-Show The National Park Service will light the National Christmas Tree for the 91st time this Friday on the Ellipse at President’s Park.
- Zoo Names New Panda 'Bao Bao' With the growing anticipation, the 100 day wait is finally over, the Smithsonian's National Zoo has finally named the female giant panda cub after receiving more than 123,000 votes online from the public -- and her name is Bao Bao. Bao Bao, w...
- 2nd Annual Giving Thanks Event at The Fillmore Join the Fillmore Silver Spring for its 2nd Annual Giving Thanks event on Thanksgiving day from 11 to 3 pm. The venue will once again feature a live jazz band, dessert service and warm drinks.
- Lewis Black: Call the Redskins ... the Potato Skins?! Lew is coming to the Warner Theater, and he has plenty to say about the government, aluminum foil hats, the holidays and the Redskins.
- Ron Burgundy Keeps the Newseum Classy The much-anticipated "Anchorman: The Exhibit" is now open to the public at the Newseum.