- 'Not So Silent Night,' feat. Rob Thomas, George Ezra & Karmin Set for 12/10 We proudly present the 3rd Annual "Not So Silent Night" -- feat. Rob Thomas with special guests George Ezra and Karmin.
- Pope Visit: Road Closures, Maps, Events and More Our sister station WNEW has you covered on the Pope Francis's D.C. visit.
- Washingtonian Magazine Names Tommy McFly the Future of Radio! Our very own Tommy McFly has been named the "future of radio" by Washingtonian Magazine!
- D.C. Walk for the Animals & Pet-A-Palooza The D.C. Walk for Animals and Pet-A-Palooza celebrates the D.C. area community's animals and is walking to end pet homelessness in D.C. Our own Darik Kristofer will host the event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sept. 26. All the proceeds benefits...
- VIDEO: Tommy McFly Flys High at the Peter Pan 360 Tour Tommy McFly heads to to Never Never Land for the Peter Pan 360 Tour.
- An Ode To the Women Who Listen to 94.7 Fresh FM To the ladies who listen to 94.7 Fresh FM, this is for you...
- Taylor Swift Rocks Nats Park, Brings Out Lorde & Jason Derulo as Surprise Guests Taylor Swift rocked out at Nats Park on Monday and Tuesday nights in D.C.
- Tommy McFly Named D.C.'s #2 TV/Radio Personality! We're so excited to announce our very own Tommy McFly is featured in Washingtonian Magazine's Best Of 2015 issue!
- Memorial Day: What's Going on in the District This Weekend? Check here for all the events going on in the District this Memorial Day weekend.
- Listen: Taylor & Darik Reflect on the Holidays, Past & Present As the year closes and the holiday spirit is abound, Taylor Shay and I took time to reflect on our fondest holiday memories.
- Fashion Fridays: What Happens When Kelly and Tommy Go Shopping (Watch) I took Tommy shopping with me again at Potomac Mills, and this time, we decided to document my cunning shopping skills.
- UPDATE: Nearly $350K Raised for Family Devastated by Jet Crash in Md. (Listen) Jenifer Miller, a Silver Spring resident and mother of five, felt inspired to do what she could to aid the Gemmell family.