Latest On Air
- Acoustic Sunrise Playlist - Dec. 8 It's the gift-giving season ... and what better gift than a peaceful Sunday morning with Acoustic Sunrise.
- My Dream Proposal Captured on Video Leave it to my fiance Steadman to have hidden cameras catching multiple angles of my dream proposal at the Spanish Steps in D.C. last month.
- High School Trophies: To Toss or Not To Toss? There are likely many awards and accolades now collecting dust in a basement, storage unit or other repository of yesterday.
- Join Jane Lynch, Mariah Carey and Tommy at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Pre-Show The National Park Service will light the National Christmas Tree for the 91st time this Friday on the Ellipse at President’s Park.
- Who Wore It Better: Princess Diana or Kelly Collis? Sasha Obama's unicorn sweater that went viral last week, was reminiscent of my days of a young girl in the 80's. I loved Princess Diana's style to a point I had to dress like her. My mother bought me a replica of the lamb sweater Diana ...
- Acoustic Sunrise Playlist - Nov. 24, 2013 Before the onslaught of company and cooking take over your life, get your mind right by listening to Acoustic Sunrise this Sunday, starting at 8 a.m.
- Lewis Black: Call the Redskins ... the Potato Skins?! Lew is coming to the Warner Theater, and he has plenty to say about the government, aluminum foil hats, the holidays and the Redskins.
- Comedian Bob Marley Talks Parenting, Roller Hockey The one and only Bob Marley stopped by the 94.7 Fresh FM studios to catch up with The Tommy Show Thursday.
- Bribing Your Kids For Grades ... A Good Idea? Is paying your kids to get good grades a good idea? I have been trying to encourage my fourth grader to improve on his weekly spelling quizzes. And the method has worked recently, but am I setting a bad precedent? The Tommy Show weighe...
- Must-See Video: A Cheating Prank Gone Bad Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned pranked. This guy decides to prank his girlfriend on their 5th anniversary by telling her he cheated on her. How....romantic? Her reaction: PRICELESS. If you think this guy is a jerk for ...
- Surrender Your Man Card in Honor of 'Man Day' "Man Day" is designed to promote the positive role and contribution of men in society, as well as promoting awareness for and consideration of men’s health.
- Why A 'It's a Wonderful Life' Sequel is a Terrible Idea... Our own Kelly Collis is hoppin' mad about the prospect of a "It's A Wonderful Life" sequel that's slated for 2015.