Latest On Air
- Tommy McFly Featured in the Washington Post In a great editorial piece in the Washington Post Magazine, writer Cathy Alter followed Tommy for five days chronicling his life.
- Jen's Cheat Sheet: The Washington Monument Reopens Soon The Washington Monument is reopening next month and you can reserve your tickets now for opening weekend.
- Tommy McFly to Host the White House Easter Egg Roll Again Fresh FM's very own Tommy McFly will serve as official emcee of the White House Easter Egg Roll.
- Giuliana & Bill Rancic to Open RPM Italian Restaurant in D.C. Bill Rancic called in to 94.7 Fresh FM to talk about the show's seventh season and what the future holds for the Rancic family.
- Only Twenty-Four People Applied for the World's Toughest Job A job opening was posted online and in newspapers this year, reaching hundreds of thousands of people. Only 24 people applied for it.
- NASA Records the Lunar Eclipse for a 'Blood Moon Time Lapse' The clouds hindered the blood moon excitement in the Washington, D.C. area, but thankfully NASA thought ahead.
- My Little Dog's 'Big Dog Complex' Our self-appointed neighborhood watchdog, my dog Cookie, was hard at work over the beautiful weekend making sure all was right in the city of Gaithersburg.
- Reality Stars: 6 Degrees of Separation Maryland Live! Casino hosted an open call for "The Bachelor" and it got us thinking... do you know someone who was on a reality show?
- #TBT: Why Did Darik Kristofer Get Into Radio? I went on the air without permission. People always ask me how I started in radio and that's the answer.
- Jen's Cheat Sheet: The Bangerz Tour Stops in D.C. Tonight Tonight, Miley Cyrus is bringing her Bangerz Tour to the Verizon Center so stop on by Rosa Mexicano to visit with us beforehand.
- PICS: Taylor Shay Celebrates Siblings Day Today is National Siblings Day so check out these pictures of me and my brother Jon.
- Jen's Cheat Sheet: The Circus is Back If you missed the circus when it was here a few weeks ago at the Verizon Center, now's your chance to see it.