Latest On Air
- Video: 'Be a Man' Trailer Explores Masculinity & Behaviors in Young Men I watched this video online yesterday and I have to be honest, it knocked the wind out of me. It talks about the three words you have probably said to a boy without realizing the damage it causes: "Be a man"
- Jen's Cheat Sheet: Weekend Movie Preview Get a movie preview this weekend plus the Easter Egg Roll lottery is open.
- How Smart is Your Dog? The movie Mr. Peabody & Sherman is coming out this weekend and the movie promotions team sent over a quiz that tests your dog's intelligence.
- Psychic Sherry Sherry Helps Woman Find Closure On the first Thursday of every month, we bring in psychic Sherry Sherry to talk to our listeners, give them advice on problems in their lives and even offer closure to those who need it.
- Study: Va. Weddings Cost 20 Percent Less Than D.C. Weddings According to a new survey from TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com, Virginia weddings cost, on average, 20 percent less than D.C. weddings and 8 percent less than Maryland weddings.
- Jen's Cheat Sheet: Two Celebrities Share the Nation's Capital Today Chelsea Handler and Ina Garten will be meeting Washingtonians today in D.C.
- Can't Beat Kelly: Which Actress Won an Oscar and Got a Tattoo the Same Night? Today's contestant won $100, listen to Colleen and Kelly's trivia competition.
- Pledge to End the R-Word Around the Beltway! Today marks an annual national drive to "Spread the Word to End the Word."
- Can't Beat Kelly: What Boy Bander is Back on TV? Think you have what it takes to beat Kelly? Try to take out the champ at 7:10 a.m.
- Top 10 Washingtonians to Follow on Instagram If you're an avid fan of being 'in the know' with all things Washington, D.C. then this is the list for you.
- Become a D.C. Yeti & Help Your Neighbors After Snow Storms Imagine what life is like for older men and women who don't have the ability to dig themselves out of the snow. That's where the Yetis come into play.
- Oscars Mash-up With Local D.C. News Anchors The Tommy Show found the perfect way to spice up those boring Academy Award red carpet reports.