Amanda De Cadenet
Lady Gaga got personal during an interview aired on Lifetime this weekend. The pop icon discussed her early days as a struggling musician and drug use on The Conversation With Amanda De Cadenet. “I was very depressed when I was 19 because I decided to pursue music,” she recalled. “I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them.
- At 1:05 your next chance to win $1000 and qualify for $50,000 in the nationwide Cash Code Contest! cbsloc.al/18fzNkh 13 hours ago
- There are a number of ways to help the victims of the deadly #Oklahoma tornadoes. cbsloc.al/12IHeOJ (via @WNEW) 13 hours ago
- One Prayer Answered in Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy (Video) « 94.7 Fresh FM – Today's best hits, without the rap cbsloc.al/10MiuVN 14 hours ago
- Spring 2013 National Radio Contest Online Entry « 94.7 Fresh FM – Today's best hits, without the rap cbsloc.al/10Mc8Wr 14 hours ago
- Thanks for joining us @TomKierein from @NBCWashington and telling us how tornados work. 17 hours ago
- Gaithersburg Book Fair 2013 Singles Mingle Run At The... Hanson Ticket Blitz At Whole... Click It Or Ticket at Buffalo...
- Taylor Swift & The 'Red'... DC Loves The Red Tour Ed Sheeran Rocks The Verizon... Paint The Town 'Red' Party At...
- Ed Sheeran Packs The Hamilton... Sheerios Can't Wait To See Ed... Sheerios Show Up For Sheeran... Working Women's Luncheon 2013
- Rihanna Rocked The Verizon... Party On The Concourse At The... Pre-hanna Party At Rosa... Fresh Faces, Fresh Music w/...